Saturday, August 04, 2007

top 5

para pelear

1. Smash mouth - why can´t we be friends
2. Pantera - walk
3. The flaming lips - fight test
4. Daniel Johnston - casper (para pelear conpatinetas como en la pelìcula de Kids donde tambièn suena esa canciòn mientras pelean en un parque)
5. Cake - friend is a four letter word (para pelear en slow motion)

para besar

1. Morrissey - let me kiss you
2. La casa azul - vamosa volar
3. Nancy Sinatra - fly me to the moon
4. Barry White - la que sea ese wey provoca erecciones y escurrimientos con casi cualquier canciòn.
5. Los piratas - te echaré de menos (para despedidas)


y la letra de let me kiss you a espacio seguido:
There’s a place in the sun, for anyone who has the will to chase oneand i think i've found mine, yes, i do believe i have found mine, soClose your eyes, and think of someone, you physically admireand let me kiss you, let me kiss youI've zig-zagged all over america, and i cannot find a safety haven say, would you let me cry, on your shoulderi've heard that you’ll will try anything twiceClose your eyes, and think of someone, you physically admire, and let me kiss you, let me kiss you But then you open your eyes, and you see someone, that you physically despise but my heart is openmy heart is open to you

3 Comments:

Blogger Lagarto said...

Te toca hacer el top cinco, ya hice el top once, venga.


¿Qué hiciste hoy?


¿Yo? Nada. Me perdí.










Ahí te ves.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

muy chida cancion let me kiss eriza la piel...

7:31 PM  
Blogger r0be said...

nada como agarrarte a madrazos al son de smash mouth

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home